Manager of Business Development
Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
As a Manager of Business Development, you will build, coach, and mentor our team of BDRs, ensuring they are highly-engaged, highly-performant and on a path of continuous learning and development. Using your expertise and creative thinking, you’ll establish a repeatable playbook to enable our successful, rapid growth.
Above all, you will be a key leader at Postscript and will be instrumental in how we scale in 2024 and beyond. This position is fully remote.
- Build, coach, and lead a team of high-performing sales development representatives
- Develop and own metrics and reporting for BDR team
- Consistently and predictably achieve performance targets for the BDR team
- Actively manage pipelines and forecast future team performance
- Cultivate and foster a strong culture of excellence for the BDR team by developing plans for BDR continued learning and career development opportunities
- Act as a strategic voice on pipeline - fully understand and advise on how top of funnel dynamics and opportunity creation affect the entire sales funnel and achievement of revenue goals
- Serve as a key asset in the Marketing & Sales organizations. Partner closely with both teams to continually improve internal processes and win as a team
What We’ll Love About You
- 1-3 years direct experience managing SDRs or in a sales trainer capacity within a B2B SaaS organization
- Proven history of strong team performance, preferably in hyper-growth environments
- Ecomemrce experience a plus, but not required
- Experience with sales tech stack (Salesforce, Outreach/Salesloft, Seamless.ai, 6sense)
- Demonstrated passion for teaching and coaching
- Data-driven, metrics-oriented mindset
What You’ll Love About Us
- Salary range of USD $73,000 to $91,000 base plus variable compensation and significant equity (we do not have geo based salaries)
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Work from home (or wherever)
- Fun - We’re passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.