Marketing Manager, full time, remote
Prenda is on a mission to empower learners. We help people run microschools, where small groups of kids take ownership of their education. The model is helping light a fire for kids like Mo (https://youtu.be/g4nLjauGM3U), and we want to empower many more. Imagine a world where kids grow up as empowered learners - they choose to learn, develop their gifts, and apply their passion and grit to solve the world’s big problems!
- Drive thousands of leads to learn more about Prenda, microschools, and becoming a microschool guide
- Optimize field marketing channels such as in-person and virtual events, both live and asynchronous
- Identify adjacent communities where Prenda’s target persona is already present, then coordinate outreach through influencer and other strategies.
- Experiment with additional channels for guide acquisition
- Maintain marketing expenditures within a set budget
- Develop landing pages and track results at the campaign level
- Optimize early funnel conversion with A/B testing
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure high-quality customer experience in line with Prenda’s mission and core values
- Enthusiastic about Prenda’s mission to empower learners through microschools
- Committed to live by Prenda’s core values
- Resourceful and hands-on as a problem solver
- Comfortable with the discomfort and intermittent chaos of a startup environment
- Knowledgeable about marketing, but willing to adapt methods and approaches to meet specific challenges (as opposed to fixating on things that worked in the past)
- Creative and persistent, experimenting and iterating to discover better ways of reaching our target persona
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Energized by a big challenge
- Devoted to earning and developing trust with colleagues
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Proven success in a high-growth startup
- Competitive salary combined with equity
- Health insurance
- Home office set up stipend
- Entirely remote team
- Empowered, humble, passionate, and exciting culture
Prenda is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity in its workforce. We post our open positions on multiple job boards, in an effort to attract candidates who represent different backgrounds, experiences, identities, and perspectives and yet are often underrepresented in certain industries.
We believe this well rounded approach positions Prenda to make employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without disregarding applicants because of their race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, mental health or any other status protected by law.