Remote Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
About This Role
The Growth Marketing Manager is a data-driven marketer who leverages their deep experience across advertising channels to help us achieve our lead generation and customer acquisition goals. Specifically, this team member has advanced expertise in the management of paid advertising campaigns, specifically in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads, along with conversion optimization in organic channels and virtual or live events.
In this role, you will plan, build, test, optimize, and manage multiple campaigns across varying channels. Day to day, you will work collaboratively with other marketing team members, optimize lead generation funnels, and share findings and results.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing tech-enabled services company that is well-positioned to grow and expand into the international arena.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
On a daily basis, works closely with Marketing, Revenue Operations, Sales, Customer Success, and partners
Location: Design Pickle is a fully remote company with a Company Hub in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We’re a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don’t stress if pickles aren’t your thing. It’s not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though because our employees’ uniqueness is what helped make us the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to this role, we’re looking for individuals who have…
- Enthusiasm for our mission: To be the most helpful creative company in the world.
- Ability to develop and execute a long-term strategy, aligning acquisition tactics with the overall business goals
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a SaaS environment and success directly testing, optimizing and managing successful paid advertising campaigns with a monthly ad spend in excess of $200k
- A track record of successfully managing various campaigns (text, display, video, etc) across multiple channels in different pipeline stages to achieve results.
- Advanced knowledge of Google paid search and display, Facebook Ads and Linkedin advertising platforms, reporting, strategy and tactics
- A strong understanding of hypothesis-driven optimization testing, using methodical experimentation to learn what drives results; this role lives and breathes in the numbers
- Experience running direct response campaigns and lead generation campaigns in a B2B environment
- Expertise in optimizing conversion rates at various stages in the marketing funnel, from lead generation to customer acquisition and retention
- A creative approach (we are a creative company, after all) to paid advertising with concepting and designing campaigns that “stop the scroll” and drive valuable engagement
- Obsessive about achieving goals, monitoring and measuring campaign success, and optimizing through data-driven reporting.
- A creative mind and an eye for visuals and messaging that will convert
- Excellent project management and communication skills. Our team works remotely, and everyone is expected and trusted to manage their time effectively.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
- Be the expert in Design Pickle’s target audiences - understanding their pain points and buying behavior.
- Evaluate current campaigns across all acquisition channels, including all digital platforms to address and implement optimization recommendations.
- Identify the most valuable channels we can scale to drive meaningful impact to our GTM motion.
- Collaborate with the brand team to conceptualize new ad creative and campaigns designed to generate awareness and convert target customers who are farther along in the buying cycle.
- Review campaign budget and refine budget allocation across various paid media platforms in order to achieve our lead generation, CPL - cost per lead, and CPA - cost per acquisition goals along with identifying organic content strategic improvements.
- Regularly monitor and test to ensure all tracking pixels and conversion events are implemented and tracked appropriately.
- Provide weekly and monthly analysis and reporting on campaign successes and opportunities for improvement.
Benefits, Compensation, And Perks
Uncapped PTO: Hate seeing your PTO hours decrease as the year goes on? Not anymore! There is no cap or number associated with the amount of PTO days you can request.
Major medical healthcare: We offer major medical plans as well as Dental and Vision insurance.
Remote-work flexibility: More productive at home? Not based in Scottsdale, AZ? Fine with us! We are a remote-first company with people all over the country.
401K: Plan for your future with a 401K with a 5% company match.
World-class Company Hub: More productive in an office? Also, fine with us! Our Company Hub is set up with state-of-the-art standing desks, high-definition monitors, breakout rooms for meetings and calls, a podcast studio, a relaxation room, and of course - as much merch as you need.
In-office gym: Our Company Hub also has a small CrossFit-style gym with a Peloton studio available for any pickles to use!
Life-changing massage chair: We change lives through creativity...and massages. Our team has traveled far and wide to take advantage of a life-changing massage chair that is housed in our Company Hub. One massage is all it will take to radically transform your life.
New parent leave: Design Pickle encourages all primary caregivers to take up to 8 weeks leave for a new family member, including adoption, at full salary.
Short Term / Long Term Disability Options
Paid training and personal development: We offer a yearly stipend for employees to continue to grow their skillset and learn things to help them in their careers.
Pet insurance: Have a furry friend? Design Pickle offers pet insurance through United Pet Care for discounted vet visits, medication, and procedures.
Team retreats, social events, and adventures: Pickle collaboration is important to us! We host regular social events, get-togethers, and experiences for our staff.
About Design Pickle
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the leading flat-rate creative services company in the world. We have served tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe.
Design Pickle continues to be one of the fastest-growing companies in America listed on the Inc. 5000 in 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023. We’ve also been ranked as an AZ Central Best Place to Work in 2020, 2021, 2023.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
Be the SPARK
Let your fire and passion inspire someone else’s day.
Seek out new ways to improve performance, satisfaction, and impact for our customers. Less is more rules supreme.
Give it to me STRAIGHT
Lead with radical and professional candor in every situation. Graciously accept when others do the same. Move forward together and aligned.
HELP when nobody's watching
Find opportunities to support each other and our clients beyond the day-to-day.
Lean into HARD
We thoughtfully select our challenges and tenaciously commit to conquering them.
Make your own PICKLES
We are a collection of incredible individuals who challenge ourselves and each other to grow. Change is celebrated as a sign of progress.
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website and social channels. We can’t wait to meet you—thank you in advance for your application!
Design Pickle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will often hear members of the Design Pickle team refer to themselves as “pickles”. Pickles come in an infinite amount of variety, and as such, the pickles at Design Pickle celebrate every aspect of our diverse workforce and do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, nationality, (dis)ability, gender, gender expression, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. The right pickle for the right opportunity. Design Pickle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
Design Pickle will not accept resumes from any source other than the candidate. Any unsolicited resume sent to Design Pickle will be considered Design Pickle sourced.