VP of Commercial Operations - HCIT
As the VP of Commercial Operations, you are a commercial operations leader with a focus on the science and art of go-to-market excellence, specifically with the experience in healthcare IT to apply that knowledge to this role.
You are a team player who is proven at developing trusted relationships across go-to-market functions (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Business Development) to measure process / results and inform recommendations to drive commercial results.
Your passion for fostering effective communication among teams to drive results is a key aspect of your leadership style.
GTM Process: Leverage past HCIT experience to inform go-to-market process improvements. Analyze, develop and implement commercial strategies aligned with company goals and objectives to accelerate growth and market expansion.
Data-Driven Decision Making: Leverage large amounts of data from functional systems (e.g. Salesforce, Gainsight) and third parties (e.g. Definitive) to create actionable plans and recommendations. Utilize clear frameworks, excellent communication, and data-driven analyses to drive alignment to key decisions.
Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work dynamically with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Legal, and other teams supporting the commercial organization. Demonstrate exceptional cross-functional collaboration skills.
Change Management: Manage through change in a fluid growth environment and tackle challenges that arise. Handle multiple interconnected initiatives to ensure that any foreseeable complexity is being proactively managed.
Innovative Solutions: Identify inefficiencies and develop innovative solutions that empower people to excel in their roles. Maintain composure and effectiveness in fast-paced and sometimes stressful environments.
Analytical Acumen: Possess strong analytical skills, recognize patterns, and identify trends to drive best practices, access opportunities, and deliver high-impact strategic benefits.
EXPERIENCES AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience: 15 years of work experience in a functional ownership role and/or in an operational capacity. 7+ years of Healthcare IT experience specifically required to inform highly-complex, enterprise-level sales process to hospitals, health systems and other related healthcare delivery organizations.
- Leadership: Proven track record of leading teams through high growth and change. Experience influencing individual decision-makers and driving strategic business transformations.
- Technical and Operational Aptitude: Strong understanding of technical and operational aspects of commercial operations, grounded in the reality of the enterprise healthcare IT market.
- Business Strategy: Solid understanding of business strategy, operational investments and the ability to align operations with the company's long-term organic / inorganic growth plans.
- Integration: Experience in integrating commercial processes, systems and people as a result of inorganic (M&A) growth.
- Emotional Intelligence: Demonstrated emotional intelligence, including self-awareness, social awareness, and conflict management skills.
- Analytical Thinking: Proficiency in analytical thinking to optimize business processes and identify growth opportunities.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Negotiation Skills: Highly developed negotiation skills to maintain positive client relationships and foster teamwork.
Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, or a relevant field is required. A master's degree (MSc/MA) is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, HSA & FSA plans
- Generous PTO plan, plus 12 paid national holidays
- Fun, collaborative environment where the company is working to define the future of telemedicine
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth