Customer Onboarding Specialist Level 1
Customer Onboarding Specialist Level 1
The Customer Onboarding Specialist at Fullbay is responsible for successfully onboarding Fullbay’s customers. The role is consultative in nature with one-on-one customer engagement. The onboarding specialist is required to lead the customer through implementation by establishing goals, monitoring customer health, and facilitating a custom journey based on the established path during the kick off call.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as the primary point of contact for customers during the onboarding lifecycle
- Works with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators, that help guide the customer to a successful implementation.
- Based on established goals, prescribe learning paths and consultation sessions with customers. Determine the cadence of these events based on the customer's go-live requirements, ensuring the customer can create invoices in a timely manner (should not exceed 3 weeks).
- Facilitates the first post-sale engagement with customers to identify their onboarding persona, expansion opportunity, and establish stakeholders for ongoing consulting sessions.
- Monitors Fullbay adoption health metrics and adjusts onboarding paths to maintain satisfactory health scores throughout the onboarding lifecycle.
- Applies sound judgment to adjust onboarding paths, often through one-on-one consultative sessions with customers.
- Keeps all records of customer interactions through Salesforce, Cirrus Insight, and other internal software tools.
- Oversees customer data submission to Fullbay, often assisting with data extraction and format. May be required to assist customers with uploading inventory or customer’s logo.
- Responds to a variety of technical and non-technical inquiries as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Escalates issues to the next level of Customer Success Management when appropriate.
- Adheres to all confidentiality and compliance regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education & Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of professional customer success or customer service experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience working with multiple software applications in a customer service environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Service
- Bilingual In English and Spanish
- Experience as day-to-day, first point of contact for customers, adjusting plan to changing priorities, planning milestones and goals
- Adequate knowledge of Excel and Google Suite
- General understanding of Vehicle Maintenance field
- Salesforce or other CRM software experience
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be persistence, patience, a critical thinker, and possess problem solving skills.
- Communicate effectively over the phone, screen sharing and email.
- Be passionate about teaching, learning, and leading customers to successful outcomes using Fullbay’s system
- Have the ability to think clearly, and not shy away in order to bring a quality solution to the customer’s concern.
- Exude confidence. Knowledgeable and able to talk about it accurately and honestly.
- Know how to navigate multiple web applications simultaneously, and be proficient with online meeting software and web conferencing tools.
- Maintain focus with interruptions even in the most stressful of circumstances.
- Be able to juggle many technical and administrative tasks, all with a sense of urgency, simultaneously and accurately.
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable - in short, own the role entirely, while being open to criticism, suggestions, and new ideas.
- Must have a knack for listening and ability to identify problem points and develop clear solutions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear, to walk.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.