You’ve probably seen our screens in action and didn’t even know it! You might be grabbing a bite to eat at Flower Child, picking up some ice cream at Dippin’ Dots, or waiting to see your doctor at FastMed—but you’re staring at our screens. Our dynamic signage software transforms our clients’ everyday screens into powerful digital experiences.
- We’re Shaking Up the Digital Signage Space. Our goal is to transform every ordinary TV screen into a powerful marketing experience for our customers... and with thousands of screens already powered by Neon, we’re only scratching the surface.
- We’re Growing Fast. Last year we grew our network of screens over 10X—and no, that’s not a typo. We’re still a small, dynamic team, and this is your chance to join us on the ground floor to help us build something really special.
- We All Own What We’re Building. Everyone who works at Neon will have potentially life-changing pre-IPO equity. That way, you can be proud of what we’re building and sleep well knowing your teammates are (literally) just as invested as you are.
We are currently looking for an account executive to be the leading force that fuels our growing client relationships in the North American market. The ideal person will have proven experience building on existing relationships, eliminating competitor threats within our customer base, and ensuring customer satisfaction. The account executive will be a proactive and curious member of our sales team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before a need or gap has been stated. This level of foresight and meticulous analysis is what will take our company confidently into the future.
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling and networking
- Solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
- Illustrate the value of products and services to create growth opportunities;
- Compile and analyze data to identify trends
- Participate in brainstorming, office activities, staff meetings, and client meetings; research and assist with program development for existing clients and new prospects
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and to identify opportunities
- Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors
Required skills and qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as an Account Executive or SDR/BDR
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Ability to understand client needs and negotiate costs and services
- Proficiency with CRM software (Hubspot)
- Extra points if you have worked in the digital signage space.
- Base + uncapped commission.
- Stock Options
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental, PTO, Paid Holidays
I’m getting the feeling that you’re ready to click that apply button. So just do it.
We have some ambitious growth goals this year, and the right person sees this as an opportunity to grow with the company while helping level up everyone else around them. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to chat!