Implementation Specialist/Project Manager
PayGround is looking for a seasoned Implementation Specialist/Project Manager with a ‘team first’ mentality. You’ll have the unique opportunity of:
- being part of a fun/purpose driven culture
- contributing towards the foundation of the PayGround brand
We are primed for growth and are searching for the most talented and innovative people to join our team and help grow PayGround in becoming a household name.
PayGround is a technology company innovating the way people pay healthcare providers. We’re a group of caring, fun, and (we like to think) talented people setting out to solve some pretty stupid problems that shouldn’t exist in 2023. Come join us and be a part of it.
This is an ideal role for a performance driven professional, with a results focused mindset and a proven track record of building strong customer relationships and helping implement software solutions into customer workflows.
- Work with closely with new customers to implement their new PayGround platform, including configuration, data workflow, training new users, go-live support, and best practices optimization
- Understand customer use cases and provide guidance on how PayGround can be leveraged to meet and exceed goals
- Manage large scale implementation projects in a project management tool, catering to multiple stakeholders in the customer organization
- Operate cross-functionally throughout the organization, communicating customer needs and project objectives to multiple parties to ensure a successful implementation.
- Manage, consult, and assist in implementation of products developed internally as well as “off the shelf” products
- Establish and coordinate the configuration for new accounts
- Provide customer guidance, recommendations, and solutions throughout the entire implementation process. Share industry knowledge, proven process flows, and best practices to assist them in meeting their business needs
- Conduct live or web based training courses as required – virtually and on-site
- Assist with development of training aids, including training handbooks, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and other reference materials
- Assist support department with issues and testing
- Maintain a general knowledge of all Company products and solutions
- Keep current on industry trends in the healthcare payments industry
You thrive working in a fast-paced, high performing environment and enjoy working on a variety of projects. You have 2+ years of experience as an implementation specialist (or similar position) with broad capabilities, including:
- proven track record as a collaborator and thought leader, working within a cross-functional team
- ability to deliver on both quality and innovation
- creative problem solver: be able to define challenges, collect needed information and summarize insightful conclusions to then develop better implementation strategies
- strong experience in software implementation and project management
- well organized time-management, communication and teamwork skills
Our benefits package is designed to reward contribution and loyalty and to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. We offer a highly competitive package comprising:
- Competitive base salary
- Stock Options
- Core benefits including: full medical, dental, vision, matching 401K
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter to Jared Totolo at email@example.com