Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
As a Solutions Engineer at Postscript, you will collaborate closely with Sales, Customer Success, Product, Engineering and, of course, our customers to help our customers bring their conversational commerce vision to life. You will work with AEs and prospects to demo advanced use cases and successfully manage proof of concepts. You will work with our CSMs and Onboarding teams to ensure our customers can turn those proof of concepts into reliable, scalable sms strategies. You’ll be the link between GTM and Product, ensuring that customers' requests are well documented and prioritized. As an early SE team member, you’ll also help create our solutions engineering playbooks and processes, with ample opportunity for career growth.
This is a fully remote position.
- Become an expert on the Postscript platform, understanding all officially supported use cases in detail and imagining what’s possible
- Support the sales team in helping prospects understand what they can achieve with Postscript and successfully winning those customers
- Leading technical discovery calls with prospects, offering solutions, and documenting new requests for Postscript’s Product team
- Prepare demos to showcase advanced capabilities of the Postscript platform
- Execute the delivery of POCs for customers and prospects that have more complex use cases, collaborating with Postscript's onboarding and engineering teams as needed
- Offer support and guidance to customers and partners looking to use our APIs for both standardized and custom product integrations
- Creating technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or standard methodologies for new features, integrations, etc.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance to our onboarding and customer support teams.
- Creative problem solver that finds solutions to unique problems
What We’ll Love About You
- You have 3-5 years in a customer-facing role, and are currently a sales or solutions engineer
- Ecommerce knowledge a must, Shopify ecosystem highly preferred
- You exemplify a “customer first” attitude
- You are detail oriented, naturally curious, and strive to be an expert in anything you spend time on
- You are a strong cross functional collaborator, with experience working with both GTM and Product/Engineering teams
- You are an excellent communicator. You have an ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, ideally on the fly, in both remote and in-person meetings
- You work well under pressure and can confidently present to both executive and day to day stakeholders at our customer
- Ability to wade through the unknown; comfortable investigating and verifying answers to complex questions
- Experience with both SMB and enterprise customers
What You’ll Love About Us
- Salary range of USD $127,000 to $145,000 base plus variable compensation and significant equity regardless of location
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We’re passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.