General Interest Application
Qwick is changing the way people work. We match hospitality freelancers with businesses shift-by-shift through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, talented professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the hospitality industry and tech space, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we want to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, and the Qwick network.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
Future Opportunities @ Qwick
Do you see potential for a fulfilling and promising future with Qwick, but there isn't a position currently posted that fits your interests and abilities? That’s okay - we still want to hear from you! We are always looking for high performers who align with our mission and product. Please send us your resume and tell us about what kind of position(s) you would be interested in. We’d be excited to keep you in mind when relevant opportunities arise. Don’t worry if you’re just starting to think about a career move - you can still reach out to us. We’ll handle your contact information with confidentiality.
Examples of future openings include:
- Marketplace Operations
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Inside Sales
- Engineering & Product
- Marketing & Growth
- People Operations & Recruiting
- Customer Service & Support
Please note that submitting your information to this posting does not constitute a formal application. This posting is not for a current opening, but saves your contact details in case we have an opening in the future that you may be a fit for.
To learn more about the specific requirements and duties of a position, you can review the post details once the job posting becomes available. We encourage you to formally apply if there is a specific position that you’d like to be considered for. No agencies, please!
- Competitive compensation
- Four-day work week
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid office environment
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Short and long-term disability benefits
- Pet benefits
- Employee support resources
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.