Internal IT Support Specialist
Qwick is changing the way people work. We match hospitality freelancers with businesses shift-by-shift through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, talented professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the hospitality industry and tech space, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we want to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, and the Qwick network.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
About the role
We are currently seeking an Internal IT Support Specialist to join our team at our corporate headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ, supporting both onsite and remote employees. Your days will be spent being the face of IT support, providing first-level technical support to end users within the organization to help resolve hardware and software issues quickly.
You’ll be a great fit if you like….
- Monitoring, prioritizing, and responding quickly to incoming requests related to IT issues.
- Providing support if any in-house systems go down. (Gmail, zoom, slack, Etc.)
- Maintaining user PCs, including PC Builds, Software Installation, and configuration changes as needed.
- Assisting with onboarding of new users.
- Keeping an inventory of all equipment allocated to the user community.
- Working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
Requirements and qualifications
- Some in-house IT support experience.
- Experience monitoring incoming IT requests in a timely manner.
- Apple product experience is recommended.
- Familiar with network technologies and can troubleshoot basic network issues.
- Preferably tech growth stage start-up experience.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast-paced, transformational, and high-growth environment.
Qwick uses a comprehensive compensation intelligence platform to create a data-driven compensation structure not just for hiring, but for career progression, promotions, and commissions. The tool focuses on leveling a role using a matrix to compare a candidate’s abilities and competencies with those required for the open role.
The range includes base salary and does not highlight quarterly commissions for eligible roles.
- Competitive compensation
- Four-day work week
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid office environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Short and long-term disability benefits
- Pet benefits
- Employee support resources
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.