Performance Marketing Manager
Qwick is changing the way people work. We match hospitality freelancers with businesses shift-by-shift through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, talented professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the hospitality industry and tech space, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we want to hear from you!
About the role
As a Performance Marketing Manager at Qwick, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing performance marketing campaigns to drive lead generation and revenue growth. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in B2B and B2C advertising, SEO, CRO/AB testing capabilities, Analytical and funnel optimization agency experience, and specific expertise in LinkedIn campaigns, Google Ads campaigns, and Meta Ads campaigns.
You’ll be a great fit if you like…
- Creating and managing paid advertising campaigns on LinkedIn, Google Ads, and Meta Ads, ensuring they are aligned with the company's objectives.
- Developing and executing comprehensive performance marketing strategies for both B2B and B2C segments, focusing on lead generation, customer acquisition, and revenue growth.
- Conducting in-depth keyword research, competitive analysis, and audience targeting to maximize campaign effectiveness.
- Optimizing campaigns for maximum ROI, closely monitoring KPIs, and making data-driven decisions to improve performance.
- Collaborating with the growth team to design and develop high-converting ad creatives and landing pages.
- Improving landing page elements to improve click-through rates and conversion rates.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and algorithm changes to adapt strategies accordingly.
- Preparing and presenting regular performance reports and analyses to senior management.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven experience in performance marketing, with a strong track record in B2B and B2C advertising.
- In-depth knowledge of LinkedIn campaigns, Google Ads campaigns, and Meta Ads campaigns.
- Proficiency with marketing analytics and advertising platforms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and best practices.
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, and the Qwick network.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
Benefits (if eligible) Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Hybrid office environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability benefits
- Pet benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.