Customer Success Manager (Bilingual - Spanish Required)
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
RevolutionParts is dedicated to modernizing the auto industry through our parts e-commerce platform. And we are pretty great at it too! We have enabled thousands of dealerships to sell auto parts online by transforming the way buyers and sellers connect.
And not only are we dedicated to revolutionizing the auto industry; we are also passionate about building a revolutionary team. Our Revolutionaries (as we call ourselves) are talented humans who have a shared goal of delivering an exceptional product and customer experience. Plus, we have fun while doing it!
Equipped with the knowledge of what it takes for customers to succeed with RevolutionParts, you will serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally, providing feedback to the Product team and broader business. To the other Revolutionaries; you'll exemplify an empathetic, customer-centric perspective and be looked upon as a consultant for our most strategic customers.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers in your book of business
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in-person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with assigned accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Enact timely and successful recommendations to meet your customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Utilize tools to forecast and track assigned account metrics and health
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Responsible for working with the Sales and Onboarding teams to integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and all internal teams
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- At least 2-3 years previous account management in a SaaS e-commerce technology company
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Professional experience in the eCommerce space required
- Has worked with eCommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, BigCommerce
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great people skills and an outgoing personality
- Be a “self-starter” and stay focused even when unsupervised
- Experience managing multiple projects for enterprise clients
- Knowledge of digital products including SEO, PPC, Google Adwords & Analytics experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in dialogue, convey sincere interest in building/deepening relationships, and demonstrate a commitment to providing personalized service
Are you not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications? You should still give it a shot! Research shows that men will apply to a job when only meeting 60% of the requirements, whereas women and members of other underrepresented groups typically only apply when they meet every single requirement. At Revolution Parts, we are Revolutionaries. We build tools, products,, and our people. We value diversity in backgrounds and thought, so take a shot and apply! Please highlight some of your accomplishments in your resume and cover letter so we can talk about how you can grow with us.
RevolutionParts is proud to provide all full-time Revolutionaries with a comprehensive employment package including competitive compensation, career development, benefits, 401K match, parental leave, and many more valuable perks. You can learn more about our core-value driven culture at our career page.
RevolutionParts is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, genetic information, veteran status, or disability status.