Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
RevolutionParts is dedicated to modernizing the auto industry through our parts e-commerce platform. And we are pretty great at it too! We have enabled thousands of dealerships to sell auto parts online by transforming the way buyers and sellers connect.
And not only are we dedicated to revolutionizing the auto industry; we are also passionate about building a revolutionary team. Our Revolutionaries (as we call ourselves) are talented humans who have a shared goal of delivering an exceptional product and customer experience. Plus, we have fun while doing it!
Do you love solving puzzles? Do you love Tetris? Then please bring those skills to our Senior Leadership Team and their schedules! Our Executive Assistant will support the day-to-day operations of our C-suite in a high-growth, start-up environment.
This is a hands-on role involved in many (all?) parts of the organization, including Growth Operations, Product and Engineering, Talent/Recruitment, Employee Relations, and Rewards and Recognition. Not only will you work closely with our senior leaders to keep them on track, but you will partner with the People Operations team for employee engagement. So get ready to roll up your sleeves, take on a big challenge, and be part of a truly unique team and company!
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the C-suite, enhancing efficiency and organization
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings, and coordinate travel arrangements for the C-suite
- Handle communication on behalf of the C-suite, including screening emails and calls, as desired by supported members of the leadership team
- Assist in preparing reports, presentations, and documentation as needed
- Conduct research and gather information to facilitate decision-making processes
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure seamless workflow and communication
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement and implement streamlined solutions
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and draft accurate minutes
- Manage various projects, ensuring deadlines are met and objectives are achieved
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 4 years of proven experience as an executive assistant or in a similar administrative role
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment is highly desired (experience at a startup is a big plus)
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and work under pressure
- Must exercise absolute discretion both inside and outside the company
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Proficient in office software and communication tools, preferably the G-suite and Slack
- Friendly, energetic, and comfortable operating in a fluid environment… but also firm with a desire to get results
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves and drive projects forward
- Ability to anticipate needs and act proactively
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Owner mentality and sense of humor are a must
Are you not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications? You should still give it a shot! Research shows that men will apply to a job when only meeting 60% of the requirements, whereas women and members of other underrepresented groups typically only apply when they meet every single requirement. At Revolution Parts, we are Revolutionaries. We build tools, products,, and our people. We value diversity in backgrounds and thought, so take a shot and apply! Please highlight some of your accomplishments in your resume and cover letter so we can talk about how you can grow with us.
RevolutionParts is proud to provide all full-time Revolutionaries with a comprehensive employment package including competitive compensation, career development, benefits, 401K match, parental leave, and many more valuable perks. You can learn more about our core-value driven culture at our career page.
RevolutionParts is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, genetic information, veteran status, or disability status.