Software Engineering, Other Engineering
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
RevolutionParts is not just a pioneering force in the automotive eCommerce realm; we're actively seeking passionate and talented individuals to join our squad of Revolutionaries (yes, that's what we call ourselves!). As leaders in providing streamlined, user-friendly solutions, we empower automotive brands to maximize online sales. Our commitment to technology, top-notch customer service, and a profound understanding of the automotive market sets us apart. If you're ready to revolutionize the eCommerce space for automotive parts and accessories, consider joining our dynamic team of Revolutionaries.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Engineering Manager to be hands-on and lead a fast-growing A-player team with deep experience and a passion for innovation. Join us in building and shaping an engineering team as we build products and technology to transform our customers.
- Drive the execution and delivery of product features by collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Work collaboratively with product managers to own & manage a rapidly evolving product roadmap that delivers on company goals.
- Lead key engineering initiatives to improve overall engineering effectiveness and productivity
- Iteratively define and refine development processes and engineering best practices as the team grows
- Recruit, mentor, challenge, and reward high-performing software engineers
- Work in an agile, small team environment focusing on speed and quality
- Be a trusted partner for senior management to determine the best solutions, help drive alignment and implement decisions throughout your team
- 3+ years of software engineering management experience using an Agile development process
- Experience in a multi-tenant SaaS product development environment
- Proven experience sourcing, hiring, and growing a software development team
- Experience building data ingestion pipelines
- Experience building APIs and SDKs is a plus
- Experience with marketplaces or payments is a plus
- Experience working with and managing cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of application development tools and platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, MySQL, Git, Jenkins, JIRA) is a big plus
- Experience with frontend technologies (e.g. React, Angular) is a plus, and experience working with User Experience and Product teams to build great user interfaces
- Smart, quick learner, proactive, comfortable working with unknowns and dynamically evolving requirements
- Proven ability to hire, mentor, coach, and lead a team to success
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
- Expertise in object-oriented design and implementation
- Strong communication skills
- We are looking for strong mentors with a proven record of making your team better
- Experience leading and working with remote teams
- Authorization to work in the US now and in the future
Are you not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications? You should still give it a shot! Research shows that men will apply to a job when only meeting 60% of the requirements, whereas women and members of other underrepresented groups typically only apply when they meet every single requirement. At Revolution Parts, we are Revolutionaries. We build tools, products, and our people. We value diversity in backgrounds and thoughts, so take a shot and apply! Please highlight some of your accomplishments in your resume and cover letter so we can talk about how you can grow with us.
RevolutionParts is proud to provide all full-time Revolutionaries with a comprehensive employment package including competitive compensation, career development, benefits, 401K match, parental leave, and many more valuable perks. You can learn more about our core-value driven culture at our career page.
RevolutionParts is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, genetic information, veteran status, or disability status.