Business Development Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
RevolutionParts is not just a pioneering force in the automotive eCommerce realm; we're actively seeking passionate and talented individuals to join our squad of Revolutionaries (yes, that's what we call ourselves!). As leaders in providing streamlined, user-friendly solutions, we empower automotive brands to maximize online sales. Our commitment to technology, top-notch customer service, and a profound understanding of the automotive market sets us apart. If you're ready to revolutionize the eCommerce space for automotive parts and accessories, consider joining our dynamic team of Revolutionaries.
The Business Development Analyst will play a pivotal role in supporting the Business Development team by identifying growth opportunities, developing and implementing strategies to acquire new business, and maintaining positive relationships with existing clients. This role will require a balance of analytical acumen, strategic thinking, and effective communication to help Revolutionparts maximize its market presence and achieve its business goals. This role blends strategic thinking with tactical execution and is the perfect stepping stone for anyone intent on pursuing a Chief Strategy Officer or Chief Revenue Officer or General manager of a business.
- Strategy Development: Assist in formulating and implementing business development strategies to drive enterprise acquisitions and/or strategic partnerships and alliances.
- Market Research: Conduct detailed market analysis to identify trends, competitors, opportunities, and threats to inform business development strategies.
- Client Interaction: Assist in managing and maintaining relationships with existing clients, addressing their needs, and ensuring their satisfaction.
- Sales Operations: Collaborate with BD teams to develop proposals, presentations, and pitches for prospective clients.
- Price Modeling: Building efficient price models aligning value to costs to support Business development quotes and client development process.
- Data Management: Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on leads, opportunities, and clients in the CRM system.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with marketing, product, and customer service teams to align business development initiatives with company goals.
- Performance Reporting: Prepare and present regular reports on business development activities and outcomes to senior management.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field. MBA highly preferred.
- Experience: Fresh MBA with at least two years of pre-MBA experience in business development, sales support, strategy development, Enterprise Marketing, or a related role. If you have no MBA, then you have at least 5 years of experience in business development, sales support, strategy development, Enterprise Marketing, or a related role emphasizing executive and client communications. Enterprise SAAS or e-commerce experience is highly desirable. Hi-Tech Industry is a must.
- Communication Skills: Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with clients and internal teams. These communication skills must be reflected in the high-quality strategy and proposal documents or Strategy, product, and partnership proposal business decks/presentations.
- Analytical Skills: Strong ability to analyze market trends and business opportunities, proficient in using analytical tools and software. Excel modeling is a must. Ability to review BD pipeline metrics and lead gen outreach metrics from CRM/Salesforce and be able to analyze trends to identify insights.
- Organizational Skills: Managing multiple tasks, prioritizing effectively, and meeting deadlines.
- Teamwork: Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across Product, Marketing, Partner & Customer success, finance, and sales to achieve common goals.
- Tech-Savvy: Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite, CRM software, and other business development tools like JIRA and Confluence. More importantly, the ability to self-teach new enterprise application tools that improve sales efficiency and effectiveness.
Are you not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications? You should still give it a shot! Research shows that men will apply to a job when only meeting 60% of the requirements, whereas women and members of other underrepresented groups typically only apply when they meet every single requirement. At Revolution Parts, we are Revolutionaries. We build tools, products, and our people. We value diversity in backgrounds and thoughts, so take a shot and apply! Please highlight some of your accomplishments in your resume and cover letter so we can talk about how you can grow with us.
RevolutionParts is proud to provide all full-time Revolutionaries with a comprehensive employment package including competitive compensation, career development, benefits, 401K match, parental leave, and many more valuable perks. You can learn more about our core-value driven culture at our career page.
RevolutionParts is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, genetic information, veteran status, or disability status.