Head of Demand Generation
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
RevolutionParts is not just a pioneering force in the automotive eCommerce realm; we're actively seeking passionate and talented individuals to join our squad of Revolutionaries (yes, that's what we call ourselves!). As leaders in providing streamlined, user-friendly solutions, we empower automotive brands to maximize online sales. Our commitment to technology, top-notch customer service, and a profound understanding of the automotive market sets us apart. If you're ready to revolutionize the eCommerce space for automotive parts and accessories, consider joining our dynamic team of Revolutionaries.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Demand Generation to join one of the fastest-growing companies in the Silicon Desert. As the Demand Generation Leader at RevolutionParts, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture marketing leads across multiple channels. These programs will include outreach to our existing database through marketing automation, lead generation through events and search engine marketing, and optimization of our own web site to drive traffic and conversion.
The ideal candidate will be extremely entrepreneurial, with a strong track record of driving leads and revenue for SaaS companies. This position reports directly to the VP of Marketing and requires extensive collaboration with product marketing, content marketing and sales.
To be successful in this role, you'll need an intermediate to advanced understanding of key concepts in digital campaign creation, demand generation, account-based marketing, and sales enablement. You’ll need to be well-organized with the ability to understand complex concepts, manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, and complete projects on time and within budget. You’ll need experience effectively managing production resources (in-house or outsource), including graphic designers, copywriters, developers, and others. You’ll need excellent communication skills with the ability to take pride in achieving objectives.
If this sounds like you, you may be interested in becoming RevolutionParts’ next Demand Generation Leader!
- Develop a comprehensive demand generation plan to meet MQL, opportunity, and revenue goals.
- Work closely with content marketing and sales leadership to develop and execute demand generation initiatives that drive new leads and nurture our existing database of leads.
- Continuously identify new channels and tactics to increase reach and conversion
- Create and maintain a rolling 12-month campaign calendarDevelop and manage automated campaigns to nurture prospects.
- Own the optimization of digital, email, paid search, paid social, native, print, and pragmatic campaigns.
- Create and execute an event strategy.
- Collaborate with design and content to create campaign landing pages and conduct ongoing multivariate testing to optimize conversion rates.
- Collaborate with the content marketing manager to create compelling content to drive interest and fuel campaigns, including articles, blogs, ebooks, webinars, infographics, and other thought-leadership content.
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend.
- Measure campaign results, analyze data, and optimize campaigns to ensure individual and team objectives are achieved.
- Ensure leads are managed and worked properly with a keen focus on conversion.
- Close partnership with operations to manage martech stack and ensure proper data management.
- At least 5 years of SaaS demand generation experience, with hands-on experience managing email, digital and event campaigns.
- At least 2 years leading SaaS demand generation.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business administration, marketing, or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- The ability to develop a data-driven demand generation plan to meet opportunity and revenue goals.
- A desire and ability to own demand strategy end-to-end, with strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills, including an excellent understanding of Google Analytics and all digital marketing metrics.
- Hands-on experience creating and optimizing email nurture campaigns (experience using Pardot is a plus).
- Proven experience in managing the creation of marketing materialsPositive, can-do attitude, excited to build something, and confident in taking on new challenges to achieve objectives.
- Excellent project management skills, a strong take-charge initiative, and a tenacious appetite to learn.
- Experience working on Sales Development Representative campaigns.
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, and sales professionals demonstrated by excellent written (including copywriting and proofreading) and oral communication skills.
- Grace under pressure.
Are you not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications? You should still give it a shot! Research shows that men will apply to a job when only meeting 60% of the requirements, whereas women and members of other underrepresented groups typically only apply when they meet every single requirement. At Revolution Parts, we are Revolutionaries. We build tools, products,, and our people. We value diversity in backgrounds and thought, so take a shot and apply! Please highlight some of your accomplishments in your resume and cover letter so we can talk about how you can grow with us.
Are you not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications? You should still give it a shot! Research shows that men will apply to a job when only meeting 60% of the requirements, whereas women and members of other underrepresented groups typically only apply when they meet every single requirement. At Revolution Parts, we are Revolutionaries. We build tools, products, and our people. We value diversity in backgrounds and thoughts, so take a shot and apply! Please highlight some of your accomplishments in your resume and cover letter so we can talk about how you can grow with us.
RevolutionParts is proud to provide all full-time Revolutionaries with a comprehensive employment package including competitive compensation, career development, benefits, 401K match, parental leave, and many more valuable perks. You can learn more about our core-value driven culture at our career page.
RevolutionParts is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, genetic information, veteran status, or disability status.