Data Platform Product Manager
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
RevolutionParts is not just a pioneering force in the automotive eCommerce realm; we're actively seeking passionate and talented individuals to join our squad of Revolutionaries (yes, that's what we call ourselves!). As leaders in providing streamlined, user-friendly solutions, we empower automotive brands to maximize online sales. Our commitment to technology, top-notch customer service, and a profound understanding of the automotive market sets us apart. If you're ready to revolutionize the eCommerce space for automotive parts and accessories, consider joining our dynamic team of Revolutionaries.
RevolutionParts is looking for a Data Platform Product Manager to help lead the most technical aspects of our eCommerce data platform. You'll be joining a team of problem-solving achievers where everyone - including you - is striving to constantly build innovative and intuitive products that solve real market needs.
- Own the roadmap for our data platform. This includes our ability to ingest data in various formats from various sources, enriching data with AI/DS, and enabling eCommerce sales.
- Build a world class Product Information Management (PIM) system, by focusing on an intuitive, end-user experience that enables brands and retailers to manage their data, share their data to different suppliers, and enable a merchandising and data science team to enrich the data to drive sales.
- Own the roadmap for our Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
- Work with the data engineering team to ensure that data received is timely and accurately ingested, and we have the right level of observability in place. This includes catalog and product data, digital assets, inventory data, and pricing data.
- Enable our support and merchandising teams with tools so they can constantly improve the quality and completeness of the data to drive sales.
- Own the operationalization and standardization of common tasks within the catalog and data engineering domains.
- Develop and execute a strategic roadmap for Data Platform as a product, aligning with the company's overall objectives. Prioritize initiatives based on impact, resource availability, and business needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless support for engineering and data operations. Act as a key liaison between technical teams and other business units.
- Not be afraid to own outcomes, and work with stakeholders to drive the biggest impact.
- Expertise in technical product management: 7+ years proven experience in eCommerce.
- Have a passion for data, and the ability to quickly analyze data and extract insights
- You are able to prioritize work based on a well-founded hypothesis, and have a bias to action.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across different teams and departments. You are collaborative yet assertive as needed.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic plans, with a track record of delivering complex technical projects on time and within budget.
- You have strong analytical skills, with the ability to leverage data to inform product decisions and drive continuous improvement.
- Experience with ACES/PIES is a big plus.
- Experience working directly in product management & engineering in an agile environment with some user experience and design knowledge.
- Self-driven, proactive, and dedicated; able to operate autonomously and efficiently in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a bias for action. A good decision now is better than a great decision next week.
Are you not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications? You should still give it a shot! Research shows that men will apply to a job when only meeting 60% of the requirements, whereas women and members of other underrepresented groups typically only apply when they meet every single requirement. At Revolution Parts, we are Revolutionaries. We build tools, products, and our people. We value diversity in backgrounds and thoughts, so take a shot and apply! Please highlight some of your accomplishments in your resume and cover letter so we can talk about how you can grow with us.
RevolutionParts is proud to provide all full-time Revolutionaries with a comprehensive employment package including competitive compensation, career development, benefits, 401K match, parental leave, and many more valuable perks. You can learn more about our core-value driven culture at our career page.
RevolutionParts is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, genetic information, veteran status, or disability status.