Outside Sales Account Executive $120K+ OTE - Dental
Job Title: Account Executive - Outside Sales $120k+ OTE
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Toothio is one of the fastest growing, cutting-edge labor marketplace start-ups that is transforming the way dental practices hire and dental professionals find work by providing on-demand, skilled, and dependable dental staff. Simply put, we connect dental hygienists and assistants with dental practices who need support. Our mission is to create a seamless, efficient experience for both dental practices and professionals alike that is best-in-class today and ultimately to become the gold standard of excellence within the dental staffing segment. Toothio is backed by Craft Ventures, among other strategic investors.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated Outside Sales Representative with a background in the dental or medical field to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will possess a track record of excellence in outside sales and account management. This role has several objectives; one is to convert new prospects into customers and successfully onboard them onto our platform to post their first shifts. Additionally, this role will be calling on dental practices, converting leads into customers, and nurturing accounts to ensure satisfaction and loyalty. If you have the ability to establish strong relationships with providers directly, have a keen sense for sales, and can quickly advance the sales process to close new customers, then we want to hear from you.
- Identifying and engage with potential dental office clients, in person, presenting the value and benefits of our platform
- Quickly and successfully, close and onboard new customers onto our platform
- Meet daily/weekly KPI expectations of calls, co-travels, new business acquired, etc.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline, meeting or exceeding sales targets and quotas
- Coordinates and conducts meetings and in-office training sessions with a variety of audiences to drive demand
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with dental office clients, understand their needs and educate them on Toothio
- Work closely with our partners to help market expansion, brand awareness and to accelerate growth.
- Collaborate with the marketing and operations teams to develop and implement strategies for dental office acquisition and activation
- Attend industry events, conferences, and networking activities to stay informed of the latest trends and establish relationships with potential clients
- Track progress in a CRM, Hubspot experience is ideal
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in outside sales roles in dental sales, pharma, or medical device, or in medical offices, exposure to a tech-driven startup environment is a plus.
- Self-driven with a proactive approach to problem-solving and project based work.
- Familiarity with CRM tools and platforms, Hubspot preferred.
- A genuine passion for ensuring customer satisfaction and success.
- Strong ability to communicate and quickly establish trust and rapport with dental providers.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Local to Phoenix, AZ required, this role requires travel across the Phoenix metro area to visit dental practices
Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive comp package of salary, commission and stock options in a rapidly growing company. OTE $120K +
- Unlimited PTO.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance.
How to Apply
If you are an ambitious account management expert looking for a role where you can make a significant impact, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your resume and a brief overview of your relevant experience.
Toothio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.