Senior Account Manager
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Location: Remote - Eastern Time Zone based required
Toothio is a cutting-edge labor marketplace start-up that is transforming the way dental practices hire and dental professionals find work by providing on-demand, skilled, and dependable dental staff. Simply put, we connect dental hygienists and assistants with dental practices who need support. Our mission is to create a seamless, efficient experience for both dental practices and professionals alike. Toothio is backed by Craft Ventures, among other strategic investors.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Account Manager ideally with a background in B2B tech, startup, or dental accounts. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our clients have an exceptional experience from onboarding and beyond. Your focus will be both on retaining our existing client base and expanding their engagement and adoption with our platform. Additionally, you will strategize on how to improve our product and work cross functionally with other teams to incorporate customer feedback. Specifically, you’ll be leveling up our account management organization with best practices for email touchpoints, churn mitigation and account growth.
- Client Onboarding & Training: Ensure clients understand and can effectively use our platform, facilitating a smooth onboarding process.
- Client Adoption, Retention & Growth: Proactively engage with clients to identify their needs, address concerns, and offer solutions, aiming to increase account size by driving more usage on our platform while at the same time building loyalty through a great customer experience and reducing churn.
- Feedback Collection & Analysis: Actively seek client feedback, analyze patterns, and share insights with the internal teams to drive platform enhancements.
- Support Cross-Functional Teams: Assist sales and operations teams in resolving customer issues, ensuring client satisfaction at all touchpoints.
- Strategic Initiatives: Develop and implement strategies to maximize client satisfaction and foster long-term partnerships. Ideally, by working with our engineering team to automate certain processes.
- Proven experience in customer success or account management, exposure to a tech-driven startup environment is a plus. Labor market experience is a huge plus.
- Analytical skills with the ability to identify patterns and insights from customer feedback.
- Self-driven with a proactive approach to problem-solving and project based work. A deep care for the customer experience and your team.
- Familiarity with CRM tools and platforms, HubSpot, G-Suite, Slack familiarity are preferred.
- A genuine passion for ensuring customer satisfaction and success.
- Strong ability to communicate and establish trust and rapport with dental providers to provide white glove service.
- Eastern Time Zone based required.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive comp package of $90,000 salary plus stock options and benefits in a rapidly growing company.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible work-from-home options, hybrid environment.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance.
How to Apply
If you are an ambitious account management expert looking for a role where you can make a significant impact, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your resume and a brief overview of your relevant experience.
Toothio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.