Posted on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
We believe that generosity has the power to create profound change in the world, and in the heart of the giver.
With that in mind, it’s our mission to move the needle on global generosity by helping nonprofits better connect with and inspire their givers.
Our Core Values
We build audacious ideas that accelerate philanthropy and dismantle the status quo.
Display Radical Generosity
We are generous with our time & talent as we serve our team and the nonprofit community.
Stay Humble & Enjoy the Journey
We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously.
Virtuous is hiring a Solutions Engineer to scope nonprofit organization’s needs, deliver software demonstrations, and support sales cycles across our go to market function.
Reporting to the Solutions Engineer Manager the Solution Engineers Manager will provide technical product demos to nonprofit prospects support our sales and renewal cycles through product demonstrations, feature/functionality collateral creation, RFP support, and product knowledge positioning/expertise. This person will work closely with go to market leadership, account executives & managers, and product development.
- Manage the Solution Engineering Team: Onboard, manage, and coach the SE team focusing on consistent feedback for personal and team growth and winning deals
- Support Sales & Upsell Cycles: Partner with AEs and AMs to complete product demonstrations and serve as a trusted advisor to prospects and customers
- Create Collateral to Enable the Sales Process: Create and update library of product feature and functionality videos for training and sales cycle usage
- Level Up Product Demonstrations: Continuously evaluate our product demo flows and value propositions with an eye at constantly improvement and clear differentiation
- Influence the Product Roadmap: Provide direct feedback to the product development and management teams regarding current roadmap and additional enhancements
- Inform Deal Process & Selling Improvement: Share insights and improvement opportunities for overall selling motion, specific deals, and AEs/AMs
- Serve as a Virtuous & Nonprofit Technology Guru: Be a resource for questions, best practices, and trainings on where Virtuous fits into the nonprofit technology landscape
You Must Have...
- Five years of experience working with Nonprofit CRM Products, SaaS software, and/or fundraising software
- Exceptional technical knowledge of nonprofit CRMs, fundraising and events software, integrations and APIs, querying and reporting, and nonprofit best practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Combination of effective time management and project management skills
- Data driven and metric approach to evaluation and growth
What We Offer
- Market competitive pay
- Employee recognition through Bonusly (birthdays, anniversaries, achievements, etc.)
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching- 6% match up to 50% (aka 3%) after 90 days
- We value our employee’s work life balance and encourage taking advantage of Unlimited PTO
- Supportive time off including paid volunteer days and company holidays
- Ample Medical/Dental/Vision healthcare benefits including (company match + dependent plans) and (employer) HSA/FSA contributions
- Mental and Wellness membership programs to nurture employees- OneMedical, Talkspace & Teladoc
- 12 weeks primary parent leave, 4 weeks secondary parent leave- full pay (adoption as well)
- 2 hours of paid volunteer time each month (most employees end up doing more!)
- We pride ourselves on Community and host exciting company outings and events
See more open positions at Virtuous
Something looks off?